The idea of marrying soft and blue cheeses is attributed to the Italians, who were the first to combine their Gorgonzola with their Mascarpone to make a cake. Bleubry™ (“blu- bre”) cheese similarly marries soft and blue cheeses, resulting in a significantly smoother texture than more traditional blue cheeses. It also features a more temperate flavor that is not too salty as well as a wonderfully delicate and creamy texture.
- Serve with farmhouse-style rye or raisin bread
- Makes a flavorful snack when served with crackers and fruit
- Adds a unique twist to any cheese plate
- Brown Ale
- Amber Lager
- Best of Class: 2012 World Championship Cheese Contest
- 3rd: 2010 British Empire Cheese Competition
- Bronze: 2010 World Cheese Awards
- 1st: 2009 Sélection Caseus
- Silver: 2009 World Cheese Awards
- Bronze (3rd place overall): 2008 Sélection Caseus
- 1st: 2008 Sélection Caseus
- Grand Champion (1st place overall): 2007 British Empire Cheese Competition
- 1st: 2007 British Empire Cheese Competition
- Grand Champion (1st place overall): 2007 Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
- 1st: 2007 Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
Available in these Sizes
Alexis de Portneuf™ Bleubry™ Round | 7.05 oz.
For more information, visit www.alexisdeportneuf.com.