Le Cendrillon™ (“lay sun-dree-on”) is a vegetable ash-covered goat cheese with a smooth ivory body and a marble-textured rind. This unique Canadian specialty cheese was crowned Best Cheese in the World at the 2009 World Cheese Awards. It features an appealingly acidulous, semi-strong taste that becomes more pronounced with age. Le Cendrillon™ shines when paired with white beers and wines, and is sure to be the star of the show on any cheese plate.
- Present over toasted French baguettes or brioche bread
- Makes a flavorful addition to any cheese plate
- Pinot Grigio
- Pale Ale
- Chenin Blanc
- Amber Lager
- 3rd: 2012 The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
- Bronze: 2010 World Cheese Awards
- World Champion Cheese (1st among 2,440 cheeses): 2009 World Cheese Awards
- Gold: 2009 World Cheese Awards
Available in these Sizes
Alexis de Portneuf™ Le Cendrillon™ Log | 4.41 oz.
For more information, visit www.alexisdeportneuf.com.