Saint-Honoré™ (“saint honor-a”) cheese was created shortly after the highly-respected priest of a Portneuf region’s village announced his retirement. In order to thank him for his great devotion to the community, the loyal villagers asked the artisan cheesemaker to create a product in honor of him. The result was a high-class, soft-ripened, triple crème brie with an incredibly smooth texture. Saint-Honoré™ is well-loved today for its rich flavor and smooth composition and makes the perfect addition to any cheese plate.
- Serve with a fresh and crispy French baguette
- Present with farmhouse-style breads
- Pairs well with fresh fruits
- White Zinfandel
- Belgian-Style Ales
- Silver: 2013 World Cheese Awards
- Silver: 2012 World Cheese Awards
- Grand Champion: 2010 British Empire Cheese Competition
- Gold: 2010 British Empire Cheese Competition
- Gold: 2010 World Championship Cheese Contest
- Bronze: 2010 World Cheese Awards
- Bronze: 2009 World Cheese Awards
- 1st: 2008 Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
- 3rd: 2008 American Cheese Society
Available in these Sizes
Alexis de Portneuf™ Saint-Honoré™ Round | 7.05 oz.
For more information, visit www.alexisdeportneuf.com.