Alpenhaus® Le Gruyère® is an amazingly nutty, full-flavored traditional Swiss cheese, delicious in recipes or on its own. Renowned for cooking, Le Gruyère® is made in wheels with a natural rind and a briny-dry, slightly piquant flavor. Alpenhaus® Le Gruyère tastes wonderful when melted over cooked vegetables and meats. An earthy, hard, but smooth cheese, with tiny, round holes, Le Gruyère® can be used alone or in combination with Emmental cheese to make a fantastic fondue.
- Perfect in traditional fondue recipes
- Wonderful melted over cooked vegetables and meats
- Delicious as a snack alone or with some fruit
- Use it to make a creamy Mornay sauce
- Excellent addition to soups and salads
- Pair with blackberry jam on artisan bread
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brown Ale
Available in these Sizes
Alpenhaus® Le Gruyère Loaf | 5.5 lb.
Alpenhaus® Le Gruyère Wedge | 8 oz.