Dorman’s® Emmental is an aged cow’s milk cheese that has been made in its namesake—the city of Emme, located in the canton of Berne in Switzerland—since the 13th century. It is perhaps best recognized by its gorgeous yellow color and trademark holes that are produced by the carbon dioxide that is released during the cheesemaking process.
Dorman’s® Emmental’s delightfully nutty, slightly piquant taste adds a delectable infusion of flavor to burgers and salads. Its undertone of fruity sweetness pairs nicely with lagers and pale ales.
- Perfect on burgers and sandwiches, especially Ruebens
- Melts extraordinarily well in baked dishes and quiches
- Fantastic in gratins and salads
- Traditionally combined with Gruyère cheese in fondue
- Try with apples or pears for snacking
- White Zinfandel
- Weiss Beer
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pale Ale
Available in these Sizes
Dorman's® Emmental Loaf | 16 lb.