Lady Laurier d'Arthabaska™
DuVillage 1860™ Lady Laurier d'Arthabaska™ is a surface-ripened cheese with an infusion of natural vanilla that gives the cheese a delightfully delicate floral bouquet. This bloomy rind soft cheese has a rich and unctuous melting texture that releases exquisite, subtle notes of sweet bread.
Lady Laurier’s generous texture is the perfect complement to its male counterpart, Sir Laurier d’Arthabaska™. Place this couple side-by-side on your next cheese plate for a dynamic duo that’s sure to please.
- Serve with a fresh and crispy French baguette or Brioche bread
- A party favorite served at room temperature with fresh fruits and walnuts
- Sparkling Grape Juice
- Pale Ales
- 3rd: 2015 British Empire Cheese Competition
- Silver: 2014 World Cheese Awards
- 2nd: 2012 American Cheese Society
- 1st: 2012 The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
- 2nd: 2012 The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
- Best of Class: 2012 World Championship Cheese Contest
- 1st: 2011 British Empire Cheese Competition
- Silver: 2011 World Cheese Awards
- 3rd: 2009 American Cheese Society
- Bronze: 2009 World Cheese Awards
Available in these Sizes
DuVillage 1860™ Lady Laurier d'Arthabaska™ Round | 5.29 oz.
For more information, visit www.duvillage1860.com.