Sir Laurier d'Arthabaska®
Sir Laurier d'Arthabaska® (“sir laurie-a d'arth-ap-ask-aw”) cheese—named after the first French Canadian to become Prime Minister—is a pioneer in the category of soft washed-rind cheeses. It features a slightly wrinkled, shiny rind with a reddish color that develops as it ripens. This creamy, smooth, pale beige cheese is very supple and exudes an intense, penetrating aroma that is both full and clean. Its full-bodied flavor is a delightful treat from the Appalachian foothills of Quebec that will melt in your mouth.
- Serve atop farmhouse-style rye or cumin bread
- Adds wonderful flavor and variety to any cheese plate
- Côtes du Rhône
- Belgian-Style Ales
- Amber Lager
- 3rd: 2011 British Empire Cheese Competition
- 1st: 2008 Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
- Bronze: 2008 World Cheese Awards
- 2nd: 2004 British Empire Cheese Competition
Available in these Sizes
DuVillage 1860™ Sir Laurier d'Arthabaska® Round | 6 oz.
For more information, visit www.duvillage1860.com.