Asiago Vecchio—or “old” Asiago—takes the delightfully savory flavors of traditional Asiago and ages them even longer, producing a rich, fruity flavor and aroma and a pleasantly piquant finish. Its distinctive flavor and crumbly texture make this straw colored hard Italian cheese the perfect addition to culinary classics like pasta and pizza.
- Grate and add to soups and salads
- Serve this cheese with grapes or figs and bread or crackers
- Add to hot and cold sandwiches and wraps
- Excellent grated over pasta and pizzas
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Noir
- Pinot Blanc
- Petite Sirah
- Late Harvest Gewurztraminer
- Cabernet Franc
Available in these Sizes
il Giardino® Asiago Vecchio Wheel | 20 lb.