Ilchester® Devon Cream is delicious in tea, over fruit and cakes, in sauces or with crepes and scones. Most English tea houses, hotels and pubs serve cream teas during the summer months, but you can enjoy it right in the comfort of your own home year-round! In addition to its classic uses, Devon Cream is also delectable served over fruit salads and pies, or even in tomato sauce for pasta. England’s quintessential thick cream!
- Traditionally served at English tea with scones
- Serve over fruit salads made with berries
- Use to top fruit pies, cakes and crepes
- Add to horseradish to make a delectable sauce for beef
- Use in tomato sauce for pasta
- Pinot Noir
- Pinot Grigio
- Chenin Blanc
Available in these Sizes
Ilchester® Devon Cream | 6 oz.