Saputo Cheese USA Inc. Launches Seven New Items, Value-Added Enhancements to Nikos® Brand at Summer Fancy Food Show
The specialty cheese group of Saputo Cheese USA Inc. (“Saputo Cheese”) is launching seven new specialty cheese items this June. Additionally, a variety of value added enhancements are being unveiled under the Nikos® brand of domestically-produced feta cheeses. All of the new items can be viewed in the company’s booth (#1836) at the Summer Fancy Food Show, June 29 – July 1, in New York City.
- The Stella® brand of fine artisan cheeses has been crafted with a rich heritage of Italian cheesemaking using authentic old-world recipes since 1923. The line’s three most recent additions are available in half wheels that have been carefully hand-rubbed with a tantalizing array of herbs and spices in the following varieties: Mediterranean Parmesan, Rosemary Medium Asiago and Black Pepper Romano.
- For consumers seeking premium aged Cheddar cheeses, the Black Creek® cheese line now offers a delightful Double Smoked Cheddar cheese as well as a Cheddar Jam Tray featuring a flavorful combination of three-year Cheddar cheese with Orange Marmalade and Raspberry Preserves.
- Joan of Arc® goat cheeses are known for their delightfully tangy flavor and fresh aftertaste. The new Goat Cheese Trio includes a complementary collection of Traditional, Tomato Basil and Wild Honey goat cheeses in a beautifully boxed three-pack.
- Great Midwest® cheeses are perennial award-winners. The line’s newest offering —the Winners Cheese Flight — includes three of the brand’s most recent American Cheese Society and World Cheese Expo winners (Morel & Leek, Salsa and Habanero flavored Jack cheeses) conveniently packaged in a beautiful box.
- A full line of distinctive Mediterranean-style regular, fat free and flavored fetas are offered under the Nikos® brand, keeping dining options fresh and healthy. A series of value-added enhancements has been made to the line, making it even more appealing to consumers. Nikos® cheeses are now rBST-free, certified Halal and shipped via sustainably configured pallets.
Full details about all of the new product offerings can be found on the specialty cheese group’s website: www.SaputoSpecialty.com. Retailers interested in placing orders for the new items can contact a Saputo Cheese sales representative by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-782-0741.
Saputo produces, markets, and distributes a wide array of dairy products of the utmost quality, including cheese, fluid milk, extended shelf-life milk and cream products, cultured products and dairy ingredients. We are one of the top ten dairy processors in the world, the largest in Canada, the third largest in Argentina, the fourth largest in Australia and among the top three cheese producers in the United States. Our products are sold in more than 40 countries under well-known brand names such as Saputo, Alexis de Portneuf, Armstrong, Baxter, Dairyland, Dragone, DuVillage 1860, Friendship, Frigo Cheese Heads, Great Midwest, King’s Choice, Kingsey, La Paulina, Milk2Go, Neilson, Nutrilait, Ricrem, Salemville, Stella, Sungold and Treasure Cave. Saputo Inc. is a publicly traded company whose shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “SAP”.