Romano, which is named after the city of Rome, has been enjoyed by cheese lovers around the world for more than 2,000 years. This traditional Italian favorite is very similar to Parmesan, but features a sharper, saltier flavor with a more savory finish.
Organic Creamery® Romano cheese is a certified organic version of this time-honored classic that is handcrafted by skilled Wisconsin cheesemakers. Its pleasantly pungent taste and slightly granular texture make it the perfect grated topping for steamed vegetables and pasta dishes.
- Adds robust flavor to Chicken Cacciatore
- Use as a topping for toasted bread with tomatoes, basil and olive oil
- Sprinkle over pizza, pasta, steamed vegetables and soups
- Combine with breading to coat chicken and fish
- Pinot Grigio
- Pale Ale
- Fruit Beers
- Chianti Riserva
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Amber Lager
Available in these Sizes
Organic Creamery® Grated Organic Romano Bag | 5 lb.
- Made with 100% organic milk from family farms that practice humane animal management and pasture grazing
- Milk source is free of pesticides, antibiotics and hormones
- No animal rennet or artificial colorings are used in production
- Handcrafted by skilled Wisconsin cheesemakers
- USDA seal of approval
- Certified Organic
For more information, visit www.organiccreamerycheese.com.