Saxon Creamery handcrafts award-winning cheeses by transforming the rich, pasture-based milk from a nearby farm into a variety of unique award-winning cheeses.
The farm’s cows graze on lush grass pastures that are peppered with a variety of grasses and legumes, resulting in milk that is rich in nutrients and flavor. The flavors the grasses impart in the milk are an essential element in developing each of Saxon Creamery's unique cheeses—hence the tagline, "Flavor by Nature." Saxon Creamery's cheesemakers combine the milk with living cultures and years of experience to ensure each wheel of cheese is crafted to perfection.
- Asiago Fresca™ Cheese
- Big Ed’s Gouda™ Farm-Style Cheese
- Big Ed’s Gouda™ with Serrano Peppers
- Big Ed’s™ Italian Formmagio
- Big Ed’s™ Smokehaus Gouda
- Ferme™ Meadows Cheese
- Garlic & Pimento Gouda Style Cheese
- Glacial Lakes™ Summer Seasonal Milk Cheese
- Green Fields™ Monastery-Style Cheese
- Pastures™ Farm-Style Cheddar Cheese
- Saxony™ Alpine-Style Aged Cheese
- Snowfields™ Butterkäse-Style Winter Seasonal Milk Cheese