- Perfect on burgers and sandwiches, especially Ruebens
- Melts extraordinarily well in baked dishes and quiches
- Fantastic in gratins and salads
- Traditionally combined with Gruyère cheese in fondue
- Try with apples or pears for snacking
Fol Epi® cheese is an Emmental-style cheese that is instantly recognizable because of its distinctive brownish rind, a result of the toasted wheat flour that coats this soft cheese's surface. Its unique rounded shape is embossed with a decorative image of wheat stalks, a reference to its name which roughly translated means "wild wheat stalk."
Bongrain® brand Fol Epi® Cheese
6.6 lb Wheel