Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. pomegranate juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups mixed baby or chopped greens
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 4.4 oz. container fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) Brick cheese, cut into small cubes (about 1/2")
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) String cheese, cut into small cubes (about 1/2")
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Slowly add oil, whisking to combine; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine mixed greens and remaining ingredients. Add dressing, tossing well.
Photo & recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.