Makes 2 Sandwiches.
- 1/2 c. red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 c. kimchi, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. kimchi juices (from jar)
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 5 Tbsp. sesame oil, divided
- 2 large onion pocket bread rolls or ciabata rolls, split
- 8 slices Great Midwest® Horseradish Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. toasted black sesame seeds
- 1 c. watercress leaves, steamed
- 2 Tbsp. Asian sweet chili sauce
Place radishes in a small bowl with kimchi, kimchi juices and sugar. Set aside.
Heat griddle to medium. Spread 3 tablespoons sesame oil over outside of rolls and place oiled side down on griddle. Place cheese slices over all four pieces of bread. Cover with a domed lid to facilitate melting.
On periphery of griddle, heat remaining 2 tablespoon sesame oil and crack open 2 eggs. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook until egg whites set, or until desired doneness.
Remove bread from griddle and place cheese side up on a plate. Sprinkle cheese with sesame seeds. Place watercress on bottom roll. Drain radish/kimchi relish and layer over watercress. Top each with an egg, sunny side up. Drizzle with sweet chili sauce. Cover with top roll. Serve.