Makes 6 servings.
- 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. prepared Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 4 c. torn romaine lettuce
- 2 oz. dry rotini pasta, cooked
- 1-1/2 c. (6 oz.) Gouda cheese, julienned
- 3/4 c. croutons
Prepare the grill according to the manufacturer’s directions, Marinate the chicken breasts in 1/2 cup of the salad dressing for 30 minutes. Grill the chicken for 15 to 20 minutes over medium heat, turning once, until cooked.
While the chicken is grilling, combine the salad greens, cooked pasta, cheese, croutons, and remaining salad dressing. Arrange on a serving platter. Cut the chicken into strips; place on the pasta salad.