Make 8 Tacos
- 2 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb skirt or flank steak
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle chile powder
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 avocados, cut in strips
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
Combine cabbage with lime juice, cilantro and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix well and set aside.
Heat large, heavy skillet over high heat (or heat electric griddle to 400°F). Season both sides of steak with salt and chipotle powder. Drizzle with olive oil. Place in hot skillet; grill 6 minutes per side. Remove from skillet; let rest 5 minutes; then cut against the grain into 16 strips.
Wipe skillet clean; return to heat and warm tortillas a few seconds to soften. Fold to make taco shape; fill each taco with 2 pieces of steak and 1-2 strips of avocado. Top with cabbage and sprinkles of Feta cheese.