Makes 6 servings.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 (4 ½ in. square) wonton wrappers
- 6 oz. prosciutto, thinly sliced and rolled
- 6 oz. salami, thinly sliced and rolled
- 6 oz. gorgonzola cheese, cubed
- 1 c. cornichons
- Raspberry or fig preserves, for serving (optional)
- Whole grain mustard, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray standard muffin tin with cooking spray. Press wonton wrappers into muffin cups, taking care to press against bottom and sides of cups. Lightly spray wrappers with additional cooking spray. Bake 8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove wonton cups from muffin pan and transfer to cooling rack to cool completely before filling. Fill cups with prosciutto, salami, cheese and cornichons. Serve with preserves and mustard, if desired.
Find this recipe and more at FoxesLoveLemons.com !