1 6 inch wheel
- 1 8-ounce wheel Wisconsin Brie Cheese
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces or halves
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place Brie on ovenproof baking plate that can go to the table. Combine remaining ingredients and spread over top of Brie. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese puffs a little on the edge. With sharp knife, cut a small wedge so cheese flows onto plate. Serve with thin baguette slices or unflavored crackers.