Makes 30 Servings
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomato, seeded
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
Thaw the phyllo tart shells according to the package instructions.
For the salad, in a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, tomato, onion, cheese, and olives. Set aside.
For the dressing, in a small bowl, mix together the mustard, honey, pepper, oregano, and vinegar; add the oil and mix well. Pour the dressing over the salad mixture; toss well. Allow the mixture to marinate 1/2 hour before serving.
To serve, fill the phyllo shells with salad mixture and garnish with parsley sprigs.