Makes 4-6 Servings
- 3 cups cooked garbanzo beans (chickpeas) or canned beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 3/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes in oil, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
In large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, tossing well. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Serve over cucumber slices, if desired.
Photo & recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.