Makes 4 servings.
- 1/3 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. coarse-grain mustard
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) bow-tie pasta, cooked, drained, rinsed and cooled
- 12 yellow pear tomatoes
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (white and 1" of green part)
- 1/3 c. fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1-1/4 c. pepper jack cheese, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Asiago cheese, shredded
In a small bowl, whisk together broth, mustard and pepper set aside. In a large serving bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, pepper, green onions, parsley and pepper jack cheese. Pour on dressing and toss well. Sprinkle with Asiago cheese before serving.