Makes 4 servings.
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- 6 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 container (10 oz.) hummus
- 1 container (6 oz.) feta cheese crumbles
- Italian parsley, chopped to garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat grill for cooking.
Clean and remove the stem from the Portobello mushrooms. Season mushrooms by drizzling olive oil over both sides; lightly salt and pepper.
Grill mushrooms over a hot fire for 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove from grill and place “gills up” on a plate. Spread hummus over the “gills” to fill. Top with crumbled feta cheese and chopped Italian parsley.