Makes 4 Servings.
- 1 red bell pepper, oven roasted, peeled, seeded
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 peaches, pitted, cut into quarters
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 1/2 head baby frisee lettuce, inner white part only, washed and spun dry
- 2 unites (4.41 oz. each) Le Cendrillon™ cheese, cut into 1/4" slices
- 12 pea shoots
Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
Purée the red pepper in a food processor, adding oil and a small quantity of water if necessay. Season to taste and set aside.
In a small bowl combine the sour cream, honey, lemon juice and zest. Season to taste and set aside.
Wrap each peach wedge in a slice of prosciutto. In a frying pan on high heat, sear the wrapped peaches on both sides until browned. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, toss the frisee lettuce with some of the sour cream dressing and set aside.
Drizzle some of the red pepper purée on each plate. Place 2 peach slices and 3 slices of Le Cendrillon™, alternating the two, on top of the purée. Garnish with the frisee lettuce and pea shoots.