Makes 8 servings. 2 quesadillas per serving.
- 4 chile poblanos, roasted, peeled, seeded and julienned
- 2 c. (3/4 - 1 lb.) lobster meat, blanched and chopped
- 1-1/2 c. (about 2 oz.) spinach leaves, chiffonade
- 1 c. (4 oz.) smoked Swiss cheese, finely shredded
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 c.) aged Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 16 6" flour tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. (1/2 stick) butter, melted and divided
In large bowl, mix chilles, lobster meat, spinach, Swiss and Cheddar cheeses. Place tortillas flat and spread lobster mixture over, leaving a border. Fold each tortilla in half.
Heat griddle to 325° F. Pour 2 tablespoons butter over and spread evenly. Fry quesadillas, turning until golden brown on both sides and adding butter as necessary. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges and serve.