Makes 4 servings.
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes, sliced 1/8" thick
- 1 (12") pre-baked pizza crust
- 8 oz. fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced 1/8" thick
- 12 to 14 leaves fresh basil, julienned
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-flavored olive oil (optional)
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or a large baking sheet. Arrange the tomato slices on the crust. Arrange the cheese slices on the tomatoes. Sprinkle the basil over the cheese. Sprinkle the pine nuts over the top. Drizzle garlic oil over the top, if desired. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is melted.