Makes 4 servings.
- 6 Tbsp. savory crushed crackers
- 3-1/2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 7 oz. fresh French goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 pinch freshly cracked pepper
- 1 pomegranate’s seeds
- Circular ring mold
- Biscuit cutter or deep cookie cutter
Mix the butter with the crushed cookies and arrange evenly in a thin layer in the bottom of the mold. Whisk the French goat cheese with cream, salt and pepper, and place on top of the cookie crust.
Press firmly to even out. Remove the mold. Add pomegranate seeds and serve.