Makes 4–6 servings as an appetizer.
- 1 12” x 14” round or square flatbread or Lavash
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese, shredded, about 1 cup loosely measured
- 5.3 oz. (1 package) Port Salut® cheese, chilled and thinly sliced
- 1 c. red grapes, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 450° F, adjusting rack to top third of oven.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out the flatbread. Brush with olive oil; sprinkle Parmesan cheese over surface and top with Port Salut® cheese slices. Evenly spread out grapes and sprinkle with chopped rosemary, salt and pepper.
Place into preheated oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Cut into individual servings and serve warm as an appetizer.
Find this recipe and more at LouiseMellor.com !