Makes 4 servings.
- 1 c. (8 oz.) Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 c. confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla or almond extract
- 1/2 c. dry roasted almonds, chopped coarsely
- 2 c. (1 pint) fresh raspberries or blackberries
- 4 fresh strawberries, garnish
In medium bowl mix Wisconsin Ricotta Cheese, confectioners’ sugar and extract. Prepare individual servings by placing 1/4 of the almond mixture into parfait or wine glasses then add layer of Ricotta mixture and top with fresh raspberries or blackberries. Garnish with a fresh strawberry. Refrigerate until serving time.