Makes 2 wraps.
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. bottled Italian salad dressing
- 2 flour burrito-size tortillas
- 3-4 slices Mun-chee® cheese
- 1/2 cup (total) pre-cooked shrimp and crabmeat, chopped
Place small saucepan over medium heat and coat with cooking spray or oil. Add tomatoes, garlic and Italian dressing; heat until warmed through and tomatoes begin to soften. Remove from heat. Warm tortillas according to package directions. For each wrap, layer lower third of tortilla in a horizontal strip with 1-1/2 to 2 slices of cheese, half of warm tomato mixture and half of seafood. Fold in the two sides and roll away from you.