Makes 6 Servings
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) large curd Cottage Cheese
- 3/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 tsp. oregano leaves, crushed
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1 cup tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup scallions, sliced
- 6 oz. spaghetti, cooked, drained
- 12 oz. shrimp, 61 to 70 count, cleaned and cooked
Combine cottage cheese, Feta cheese and seasonings; mix well. Stir in vegetables. Pour over combined pasta and shrimp; toss until well combined.
Photo & recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.