- 1 c. whole milk
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 oz. Sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 oz. elbow noodles
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Cook noodles according to package directions (al dente). While noodles are cooking, melt butter over low heat in a sauté pan. When melted, add flour 1 tablespoon at a time, whisking until smooth. Add milk and cream slowly, whisking until smooth. Add Parmesan and Sharp Cheddar cheeses 1/4 cup at a time, then Dijon and Worcestershire sauce, whisking until well combined. Season to taste. Allow mixture a few minutes to cook down over low heat while stirring continuously. Add mixture to drained noodles and stir to coat. Serve immediately.
Find this recipe and more at CoastalKel.com !