Makes 6 servings.
For the Salad:
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and finely sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 small celeriac, peeled and grated
- 7 oz. red cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 red apples, cored and sliced
- 6 radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 5 oz. Ilchester® Applewood Smoked Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp. English mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- Handful of mixed fresh herbs
Place all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
In a seperate bowl whisk the mustard and honey together, add the vinegar and slowly pour on the olive oil. Add the herbs and season to taste.
Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.