Makes 1 Sandwich.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 tsp. butter, softened and divided
- 2 slices pumpernickel rye bread
- 2 oz. Great Midwest® Morel & Leek Jack cheese, sliced
- 2 oz. Great Midwest® Naturally Smoked Cheddar cheese, sliced
- 6 slices red bell pepper, 1/8” thick
- 2 artichoke hearts packed in brine, well drained and thinly sliced
- 3 large pitted olives, well drained and sliced
- 4 slices peperoncini, well drained
Spray a griddle or fry pan with a nonstick cooking spray; heat to medium.
Using 2 teaspoons butter, evenly coat one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice butter side down in pan and layer with Morel & Leek Jack cheese, Naturally Smoked Cheddar cheese, bell pepper, artichoke hearts, olives, peperoncini and remaining bread slice. Grill until golden brown. Flip and grill until opposite side of sandwich is golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from pan, cut in half and serve.