Makes 4 Servings.
- 7 oz. Landana® Goat cheese, diced
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed, diced
- 3 oz. cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Halve the zucchini lengthways and hollow these out with a spoon. Mix the bell pepper, fresh tomatoes, cashews and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Stuff the zucchinis with the mixture.
Cover a baking tray with parchment paper and bake the four zucchini halves on this for about 30 minutes until cooked.