Makes 8 appetizer pieces or 2 main dish servings.
- 1 can (12 oz.) tuna packed in water
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 2 8” flour tortillas
- 4 slices (about 4 oz.) Pepper Jack cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup pimento stuffed olives
Preheat oven to 350° F. Drain tuna and place in a medium bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce, mixing until evenly incorporated and no large pieces of tuna remain.
On one tortilla place 2 slices of cheese side by side. Spread half the tuna mixture evenly over the cheese. Sprinkle half the bacon and tomato evenly on the tuna. Across one side of the tortilla, lay a row of olives. Repeat with other tortilla.
Starting on the side of the olives, tightly roll the tortilla around the olives and continue the rest of the length of the tortilla. On a jelly roll pan place the tortilla seam-side down and bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven slice each tortilla into 4 rounds and serve.