Buffalo Shrimp Crostini with Blue Cheese Spread
Makes 8 servings.
- 1 baguette, sliced 1/4" thick (about 22 pieces)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 8 oz.cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. blue cheese crumbles, plus additional for garnish, if desired
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 22 (26-30 count) peeled and deveined shrimp, tails removed, patted dry
- 1/4 c. buffalo sauce
- 2 c. mixed greens
Preheat oven to 350° F. Place baguette slices on rimmed baking pan and spray with cooking spray. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp, turning once. Meanwhile, use mixer to whip cream cheese, blue cheese, lemon juice and pepper until well combined and fluffy. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until opaque and cooked through; stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in buffalo sauce. Spread blue cheese mixture on crostini; divide mixed greens over crostini. Place 1 shrimp on each crostini and garnish with additional blue cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
Find this recipe and more at FoxesLoveLemons.com!