Caprese Pasta Salad
Makes 6-8 servings.
- 1 (12-oz.) package fusilli pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8-oz.) container Fresh Mozzarella Pearls or Ciliegine, drained
- 1 bunch green onions, washed, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. (1 bunch) fresh basil leaves, washed, thinly-sliced
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In large bowl combine all ingredients and toss. Serve chilled.
Photo & recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.