Makes 6 servings.
- 7 large eggs
- 1-1/4 c. half & half
- 8 stalks asparagus, thinly sliced
- 4 c. Italian bread, cubed
- 3/4 c. ham, cubed
- 1/2 c. red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 c. portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 c. stuffed green olives
- 1/2 c. Fresh Mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 c. Morel Mushroom & Leek Jack cheese (or Jack cheese), cubed
- 1/4 c. Feta cheese, crumbled
Prep Time: 1 Hour
1. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and half & half until well blended.
Set aside. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
2. Grease 6 1-1/2 cup casserole dishes or 1 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon bread and cheese mixture into dish(es). Pour egg mixture over the top. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
3. Place casserole(s) in a 350°F preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are set. Remove from oven and serve.