Chicken Pizza with Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 12” pre-baked thin pizza crust
- 6 Tbsp. pizza sauce
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile
- 4 oz. chicken, cooked and cut into 1/4” pieces
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers, drained and julienned
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, cleaned and sliced 1/3 inch thick
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro or parsley, minced
Preheat oven to 450° F. Place pizza crust on pizza pan or large baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust. Blend cheeses and chipotle chile together in bowl; place all but 1/2 cup of cheeses on the pizza. Arrange prepared chicken, roasted peppers and mushrooms over pizza. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of blended cheeses. Bake 9 to 11 minutes.
Remove pizza to cutting surface; sprinkle with minced fresh cilantro or parsley.