Farro & Kale Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
Makes 6 servings.
Honey Mustard Dressing:
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large pear, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 c. cooked and cooled farro
- 1 c. chopped kale
- 1/3 c. gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 3 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Make the Honey Mustard Dressing:
In small bowl, whisk together honey, vinegar and mustards. While whisking, slowly drizzle in oil until all oil is incorporated.
Make the Farro & Kale Salad:
In large bowl, toss together pear, farro, kale, cheese, almonds and black pepper. Add Honey Mustard Dressing; toss until well combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 day.
Find this recipe and more at FoxesLoveLemons.com!