Feta Watermelon Salad
Makes 1 serving
- 2 Tbsp. Champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 c. seedless watermelon, chilled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 oz. (2 c.) watercress leaves, washed and dried
- 2 oz. feta cheese, cut in chunks
- 1/2 oz. (1 slice) red onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
Combine vinaigrette ingredients in small bowl; whisk to combine. In medium bowl, toss watermelon and watercress with 3 tablespoons vinaigrette; arrange on plate.
Top with feta and red onion; drizzle remaining dressing over cheese. Sprinkle with poppy seeds before serving.