Fresh Goat Cheese, Olive & Rosemary Dip
Makes 4 servings.
- 2 (4 oz.) fresh French goat cheese logs
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 chopped scallions
- 1/4 c. pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 c. nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Pita chips and vegetables to serve
Crumble the cheese into pieces, and add into the bowl of a food processor, along with remaining dip ingredients. Purée for 30 seconds to 1 minute, and then scrape down the sides of bowl with a spatula. Blend again until achieving a smooth consistency.
Transfer to a bowl, garnish with olives and rosemary, if desired, and serve with pita chips and vegetables.
*Chèvre substitutes: French spreadable chèvre, fresh crottin or goat feta.