Fried Zucchini Balls with Feta Cheese
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 cup (4 oz.) feta cheese
- 2 lb. zucchini, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. mint, finely chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz all-purpose flour
- olive oil
In a bowl combine the feta cheese, egg, onion, zucchini, and carrot. Add the dill, mind, parsley, salt and pepper. Add the flour and mix. Make small balls with the mixture and then roll them in flour. Heat the olive oil in a frying pand and fry the zucchini balls. Cook evenly on all sides until golden brown.