Greek Skillet Florentine
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 8-ounce package (about 2 cups) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh oregano or 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 can (1 1/2 cups) condensed tomato sauce
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups Feta cheese, crumbled
Prepare elbow macaroni according to package directions; drain.
In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, sauté beef, onion, garlic and oregano until beef is browned and onion is tender.
Stir in macaroni and remaining ingredients. Heat through, stirring occasionally.