Grilled Chicken Salad
Makes 4 Servings.
- 7 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 7 oz. green grapes, cut in halves
- 5 oz. Landana® cheese, cut into chunks
- 8 oz. mixed lettuce blend
- Handful of mixed nuts
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cut the chicken fillet into strips about an 1 inchthick and grill.
Dry roast the nut mixture briefly in a large frying pan. Combine the mixed lettuce, grilled chicken, cheese, grapes and nut blend in a serving dish.
Mix together the dressing ingredients well and sprinkle over the salad.