Habanero Jack Grilled Cheese with Pears & Prosciutto
Yield: 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices fresh herb ciabatta bread
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 8 slices Great Midwest® Habanero Jack cheese
- 1 small pear, thinly sliced
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Slather bread with mustard. In the meantime, place a cast iron pan over medium heat.
Build sandwich by layering Habanero Jack cheese, pear slices, and prosciutto. Put together and sear in cast iron pan with butter until cheese melts and is crispy. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
“Spicy with a hint of sweetness from the pears and prosciutto, this grilled cheese is unlike any other you've tasted!”
“Nothing says comfort food more than a gooey grilled cheese sandwich!” - Marnely Rodriguez-Murray, Cooking with Books