Italian-Style Vegetable Lasagna
Makes 8 servings
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 cup havarti cheese, shredded
- 1 jar (15 oz.) Alfredo sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly butter 13 x 9 x 2 inch oven-proof dish. Cook egg noodles slightly less than al dente; drain. Layer half of noodles, covering bottom of dish. Top noodles with half of vegetables. Cover with 1 cup each fontina, provolone and havarti cheese and 3/4 cup sauce. Top with remaining noodles, vegetables and sauce. Cover with remaining cheese.
Bake 20 minutes covered. Uncover and baked 20 more minutes until bubbly and golden.