Linguini with Pepato and Peppers
Makes 8 servings.
- 16 oz. linguini pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 bell peppers (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange), sliced into 1" pieces
- 1 Anaheim or Poblano pepper, seeded and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 c. Pepato cheese, shredded
- 1 c. Romano cheese, grated
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped
Toss cooked linguini with 1 tablespoon olive oil; set aside. In a large, nonstick skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; add all peppers. Sauté over high heat for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to medium; add garlic and salt. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes; add to pasta; mix, then sprinkle with cheeses.
Toss pasta mixture and sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.