Marinated Feta Salad
Makes 6 servings.
- 8 oz. feta cheese, cut into 3/4" cubes
- 1/2 c.olive oil
- 1/4 c. white wine or rice vinegar
- 1/3 c. kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 c. red onion, diced
- 1/4 c. yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 c. English cucumber, sliced and cut into quarter rounds
- 1/3 c. grape tomatoes
- 1/3 c. hard salami, diced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
In bowl, combine all ingredients and gently toss together. Serve with grilled flatbread. Refrigerate leftovers. For gift package, arrange in clamp-top jar.